We are the modern, developing company, equipped with the latest systems management and production control.
Our priority is to ensure top quality products and services in the scope of:
- metal manufacture and metal works (lathing, milling, wire-cut and die-sinking electrical discharge machining, grinding);
- design and manufacture of production tooling using CAD, CAM, and CAE software;
- production tooling repairs;
- die casting of aluminium and zamak;
- forming of steel, brass, aluminium and bronze strips;
- barrel and rack zinc plating of steel, brass and zamak casts;
- manufacture of plastic moulds.
Pimet is divided into six departments, each of which delivers top-quality services:
The casting department manufactures zamak parts using Frech hot-chamber machines. The casting department primarily provides its services to clients from the automotive industry and electronics manufacturers which purchase casings.
The invaluable assets of this department include our state-of-the-art Arburg injection moulding machines, which have a clamping force ranging from 70 to 380 tonnes, as well as our considerable experience in the processing of plastic.
PLASTIC FORMING DEPARTMENT
WThis department makes precise products for the automotive and electronics industry using automatic and eccentric presses which have a pressing force ranging from 20 to 63 tonnes.
Our modern galvanisation department and plating waste treatment plant are compliant with BAT requirements.
The tool department makes our own as well as external designs for moulds used in the injection of zamak, aluminium, magnesium, and plastic as well as forming tool designs.
Pimet’s quality management system is compliant with ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 9001:2008 requirements.