Our company has a state-of-the-art galvanisation department and plating waste treatment plant in accordance with BAT requirements.
We specialise in the following methods of zinc plating:
- barrel zinc plating of brass, steel and zamak alloy workpieces (charges up to 50 kg);
- rack zinc plating of steel and zamak alloy parts (working surface of the tub: 300 x 1000 x 400 mm).
A short description of our zinc plating technology:
- an automated, computer-navigated line;
- Cr+6 is eliminated from the surface treatment and low-concentration baths are applied;
- economic use of energy and water carriers;
- high-performance line.
Our coatings are compliant with the standards applicable in the automotive industry within the scope of corrosion resistance, thickness, adhesion, Cr+6 content and visual inspection. Coatings are tested in accredited laboratories.